maandag 30 december 2013

A year has passed on

A year, once again, has passed on
with the speed I came
to connect with the phenomenon
I'm tranquil, life never seemed tame

New memories and old acquaintances
broken dreams and new chances
Still more hair down the drain
and new experiences gained

Seemingly endless bliss,
occasional rocks and pebbles
Time, a tender farewell kiss
that lingers and ebbs

A year, once again, has passed on
with the promises of old
that I came to connect with the phenomenon
I'm tranquil, life never seemed cold

And now I find myself dreaming new promises
while the rain runs eagerly of my premises
And now I find myself wishing the same wishes
as the year, once again, slowly perishes

A year, once again, has passed on
and I still find myself dreaming on...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten